- a person or thing having the same function or characteristics as another
- a duplicate copy
- Israeli Prime Minister Mr. Netanyahu will be hosted today evening by his German counterpart, Mrs. Merkel, in the Federal Chancellor's Office in Berlin.
- National counterpart
- Counterpart sector
- Counterpart area
- Re b) Counterpart
- Indicative breakdown of the national counterpart
- Identifies the area of residency of the counterpart sector
- 9 Counterpart of special drawing rights allocated by the IMF
- Counterpart of special drawing rights allocated by the IMF
- As a counterpart, the situation where the losses would be lower than estimated should benefit Kvaerner.
- What is the nature of the counterpart required to the beneficiary by the planned scheme?
- asset counterpart to coins issued by the State (NCBs' balance sheets only)
- Short-term loans granted by ICPFs to non-residents, broken down by counterpart sector and area
- The counterpart, on which convictions for traffic infringements are recorded, is issued separately.
- “There must be a counterpart on the part of the beneficiary”