- zogenaamd; zogenaamd; quasi
- constituting a copy or imitation of something
"boys in mock battle"
- the act of mocking or ridiculing
"they made a mock of him"
- They always mock others.
- Don't mock me.
- He continued to mock me.
- God, don't mock my faith!
- I cannot mock Ken. He's my brother.
- It is cruel to mock a blind man.
- The future pilot is trained in a mock cockpit.
- One should be respectful of other's beliefs rather than mock them.
- Do you believe you can mock me and get away with it?
- Was your mock exam score this time within the pass range for your preferred school?
- Try a 50 minute mock examination, and know just how good you really are.
- Of course. Now that you say that, certainly Ms Tanaka wasn't shot even once in the mock battles.
- Their house is decorated in such bad taste - where did they get the idea of buying these mock rococo chairs to the living room?
- Having failed my mock examinations any number of times, when I actually tried taking it the result was nothing I'd imagined.
- Can your authorities submit samples or mock-ups of the advertising material to the Commission?