- de heersende zeden en gebruiken
motivation based on ideas of right and wrong
concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong; right or good conduct
- We must think further about public morality.
- Compassion is the basis of all morality.
- I shall endeavor to enliven morality with wit, and to temper wit with morality.
- Governments should not be in the business of legislating morality.
- This is a sign of decreasing morality in this country.
- If religion were synonymous with morality, Brazil would be the most uncorrupted country in the world.
- Morality is mostly a matter of how much temptation you can withstand.
- Gentleness and cheerfulness, these come before all morality; they are the perfect duties.
- North Americans are more conservative in terms of sexual morality than Europeans.
- Morality is simply the attitude we adopt toward people we dislike.
- Loving, of enemies is another dogma of feigned morality, and has besides no meaning.
- Today we are going to discuss this problem in terms of morality.
- The increase in amateur stealing on the part of middle-class youth indicates a break-down in the morality of the affluent.
- As to the fragments of morality that are irregularly and thinly scattered in those books, they make no part of this pretended thing, revealed religion.
- If you gamble on the stock market, you are an investor... If you gamble on the derivatives market, you are a trader... If you gamble at the casino, you are a loser... Morality?