- You're so mysterious.
- A mysterious sound approaches.
- He's handsome and mysterious.
- She acts mysterious.
- There's something mysterious about her.
- Mary is fascinating and mysterious.
- Tom likes to be mysterious.
- Love moves in mysterious ways.
- There's something mysterious about him.
- Do you remember the mysterious murder?
- He poured me some mysterious tea.
- There is something mysterious about the accident.
- It casts mysterious shadows on the wall.
- This man's behaviour is mysterious and suspect.
- Death is a mysterious, merciless lady.