- (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- a connecting point at which several lines come together
- Node licence ZEE
- Node colour: violet;
- The coordinating node will:
- The coordinating node should:
- Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer/Multi-Service Access Node.
- The local lymph node assay is the exception, directly measuring the induction response.
- The Murine Local Lymph Node Assay (LLNA) is the first-choice method for in vivo testing.
- However the central repository and a common interface at each actor's node are the backbone of the application integration.
- Different mechanisms and expertise may be required to deal with other areas such as racist content, which might involve other types of node dealing with the various issues.
- A single access method (e.g. a single access point/node) to OBD information shall be supported to retrieve all OBD information.
- Over the public Internet network it is possible to implement a hybrid Peer to Peer model with a central repository and a common interface at each actors' node.
- The common interface at each actor's node contains mainly the local ‘mirror’ of the central repository for shortening the response time and reducing the load on the repository.
- Over the public Internet network it is possible to implement a hybrid peer-to-peer model with a ‘central repository’ and a ‘common interface’ at each actors' node.
- provide a pool of expertise and technical assistance to start up awareness-raising nodes (new nodes could be ‘adopted’ by a more experienced node).
- European added value will be provided by a coordinating node, which will liaise closely with other nodes to ensure that best practice is exchanged.