- (physics) any of several kinds of apparatus that maintain and control a nuclear reaction for the production of energy or artificial elements
- It's almost as absurd as building a nuclear reactor inside a castle.
- The president made special remarks with reference accident in the nuclear reactor.
- Due to the catastrophe caused by the huge tsunami, damage was sustained by the nuclear reactor as well as explosions at the nuclear power plant.
- It was announced that there is a high possibility of the fuel within the nuclear reactor of Nuclear Plant 1 melting.
- ‘Nuclear reactor’
- Nuclear-reactor protection system
- Nuclear reactor safety
- Parts of nuclear-reactor vessels
- Nuclear reactor vessel components and testing equipment, other than those specified in 0A001, as follows:
- Manipulative equipment specially designed or prepared for inserting or removing fuel in a "nuclear reactor";
- Note:a plant for the fabrication of "nuclear reactor" fuel elements includes equipment which:
- Note:A plant for the fabrication of "nuclear reactor" fuel elements includes equipment which:
- Note: A plant for the fabrication of "nuclear reactor" fuel elements includes equipment which:
- The JRC is fully involved in the international efforts for an advanced nuclear reactor safety.
- If nuclear reactor and Only for IC Codes (‘NL’ or ‘NP’)