on the hook
on the hook
- caught in a difficult or dangerous situation
"there I was back on the hook"
- Hang your coat on the hook.
- A strange fish is on the hook.
- Hang your hat on the hook.
- I put bait on the hook.
- Hang your jacket on the hook by the door.
- I'd hang the people who did this to me on a meat hook.
- I think it's time for me to put new bait on the hook.
- the carcase presentation applied at the moment of weighing and classifying on the hook;
- maximum vertical load provided for on the coupling hook, in Newtons (N).
- For hook type couplings intended for use with hinged drawbar trailers, where the imposed vertical load on the coupling, S, is zero, the test force shall be applied in a horizontal direction simulating a tensile force on the hook and varying between 0,05 D and 1,00 D;
- weighed and classified on the slaughterhouse hook, the weight recorded being converted into cold carcase weight in accordance with the methods laid down in Article 22 of this Regulation.
- for the trotline method: line weighting which shall consist either of 8,5 kg traditional weights or of 5 kg steel weights attached on the hook-end of all droppers in the trotline at no more than 80 m intervals.
- weighed and classified on the slaughterhouse hook, the weight recorded being converted into cold carcass weight in accordance with the methods laid down in Article 2 of Regulation (EEC) No 2967/85.
- This price shall be expressed per 100 kg carcase weight presented according to the reference presentation provided for in Article 2 of that Regulation weighed and classified on the hook at the slaughterhouse.
- The said price shall be expressed per 100 kg of carcase presented in accordance with paragraph 3 of this Article, weighed and classified on the hook at the slaughterhouse.