- bepaalde schouwburgrang
- seating on the main floor in a theater
- groep musici als geheel
- a musical organization consisting of a group of instrumentalists including string players
- The orchestra is playing.
- A conductor directs an orchestra.
- The orchestra struck up nostalgic music.
- You must conduct the orchestra well.
- I think Griffith conducts the orchestra brilliantly.
- I'm going to join the school orchestra.
- Orchestra is playing out of tune.
- Tom wanted to be an orchestra conductor.
- The orchestra plays nightly the whole night through.
- All the orchestra were pleased with their success.
- The orchestra members respected Mr Smith as a conductor.
- This is the fifth concert by this orchestra.
- The orchestra makes discordant noises when tuning up.
- Generally speaking, orchestra conductors wear tailcoats at concerts.
- In the year 1808, he directed an orchestra in Bamberg.