- an area that includes places where several people can sit
"there is seating for 40 students in this classroom"
- the service of ushering people to their seats
- The room has a seating capacity of 200.
- This theater has a seating capacity of 500.
- So they sought a place such that the conference seating would have them facing the Americans.
- I thought that if we lined up benches in the garden as well, we could achieve quite a seating capacity.
- In the garden, you know. I'd like to put out benches and increase the customer seating. Like this ...
- Passenger Seating
- Seating position: …
- Passenger seating
- seating policy/procedures.
- Passenger seating configuration
- Other designated seating positions:
- Rear facing Seating positions
- Handrails to priority seating
- All other seating positions: …