- grow faster than
- Weeds will soon outgrow the flowers.
- As we outgrow the need for professions based on the monetary system, for instance lawyers, bankers, insurance agents, marketing and advertising personnel, salespersons, and stockbrokers, a considerable amount of waste will be eliminated.
- Plants may outgrow the infection.
- Saprophytic bacteria which grow on diseased tissue may outgrow or inhibit the pathogen on the isolation medium.
- Plants may outgrow the infection. Young eggplants are much more susceptible to low populations of C. m. subsp. sepedonicus than are older plants, hence the necessity to use plants at or just before leaf stage 3.
- If the report was meant as a restructuring plan at the time, which is not clear, it seemed to suggest that the company could outgrow its difficulties without any restructuring.
- Although isolation of the pathogen from plant material with typical symptoms by dilution plating is straightforward, culturing may fail from advanced stages of infection. Saprophytic bacteria which grow on diseased tissue may outgrow or inhibit the pathogen on the isolation medium.