- That's outrageous.
- You're outrageous.
- That sounds outrageous.
- These prices are outrageous!
- This is outrageous!
- This is outrageous.
- Tom is outrageous.
- No scam is too outrageous.
- It is outrageous that you should spend so much money.
- Politicians are always censured for outrageous or inappropriate behavior.
- She can tell the most outrageous lie without batting an eye.
- It's outrageous that you're riding a bicycle even though you're a woman. Women should stop trying to imitate men.
- Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them?
- Punitive damages (i.e. damages intended to punish a party for its outrageous conduct) are specifically excluded.
- Liability as between the parties is limited to actual damage suffered. Punitive damages (i.e. damages intended to punish a party for its outrageous conduct) are specifically excluded.