- a manually operated device to correct the operation of an automatic device
- ongeldigverklaring, invalidatie, ongeldigheidsverklaring, vernietiging
- the act of nullifying; making null and void; counteracting or overriding the effect or force of something
- prevail over
"health considerations override financial concerns"
- ride (a horse) too hard
- counteract the normal operation of (an automatic gear shift in a vehicle)
- Use the manual override.
- She used the manual override.
- Under the Constitution, the lower chamber's resolutions override those of the upper chamber.
- override all other door controls;
- buffer override calculation and buffer plate material,
- The shut off is always an override control.
- It shall not be possible to permanently override an immobilizer.
- ‘Override’ means a design feature which locks the immobilizer in the unset condition.
- The rules in Directive 2003/96/EC override the State aid rules.
- Failure of any part of such systems shall not prevent the use of the manual override.
- It includes the input functions e.g. train characteristics, override functions, required for interoperable control-command purposes.
- Visual means shall be provided to indicate when the override has been activated.
- This means that the system should not override information or controls relevant for the safe operation of the vehicle.
- This means that the system should not override information or controls necessary for the safe operation of the vehicle.
- State interference as such is mentioned neither as an independent criterion nor as one which could override other criteria.