- the governing group of a kingdom
"the palace issued an order binding on all subjects"
- a large ornate exhibition hall
- The palace was heavily guarded.
- The palace has a tall tower.
- She guided me to the palace.
- Where is the Palace of Fine Arts?
- The king once lived in that palace.
- There's an elegant garden behind the palace.
- Those ruins were once a splendid palace.
- The Queen lives in Buckingham Palace.
- In the palace live the king and the queen.
- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.
- This palace was built for the rich king.
- The Supreme Court is located near the Imperial Palace.
- Compared to our house, yours is a palace.
- Scores of people gathered in front of the Royal Palace.
- The royal palace was built on a hill.