to pay off
- yield a profit or result
- You must pay off your debts.
- Efforts do not always pay off.
- Your efforts will pay off one day.
- That's twenty dollars off your pay.
- Your efforts will soon pay off.
- This project may not pay off.
- I expect you to pay off all your debts.
- Greece can no longer pay off its debts.
- I wonder if my efforts will pay off.
- I will pay you to by this chocolate off me.
- I would like a week off with pay.
- Can you pay off your loans in a year?
- How many payments will it take to pay off this loan?
- It makes sense to pay off your credit card balance every month.
- As she couldn't pay for a ticket, the driver asked her to get off the bus.