goods carried by a large vehicle
the front part of a guided missile or rocket or torpedo that carries the nuclear or explosive charge or the chemical or biological agents
- Payload spectrum
- distribution of the payload
- distribution of the payload.
- Experimental payload services
- tonne-kilometres = distance × payload
- For the purposes of calculating the payload:
- The Encapsulated Security Payload (ESP, RFC2406) protocol shall be used.
- tonne kilometres (t km) = distance (km) * payload (t)
- Payload shall be calculated using the following formula:
- The Payload and the original IP-header shall be encrypted.
- “tonne-kilometre” means a tonne of payload carried a distance of one kilometre.
- Future design targets should be to increase payload of freight wagons by decreasing the tare weight.
- Other compartments not accessible to passengers containing luggage, freight: maximum payload in revenue service
- Payload (t) = mass of freight and mail (t) + mass of passengers and checked baggage (t)