a drug used as an anesthetic by veterinarians; illicitly taken (originally in the form of powder or `dust') for its effects as a hallucinogen
a person who helps in identifying or preventing or treating illness or disability
- Pentachlorophenol (PCP)
- coordinate and facilitate Union and Member State assistance, and where requested, international assistance to PCP;
- PCP 2 mg/kg according to test method EN ISO 15320.
- the restrictions on the content of pollutants, e.g. PCB, PCP, chlorine, fluorine, sulphur, or heavy metals?
- Analytical performance for PCP in this laboratory was found to be adequate.
- Pentachlorophenol (PCP) and Tetrachlorophenol (TCP) and its salts and esters shall not be used.
- coordinate and facilitate EU and Member State assistance, and where requested, international assistance to PCP;
- assist the Palestinian Civil Police (PCP) in implementation of the Police Development Programme by advising and closely mentoring PCP, and specifically senior officials at District, Headquarters and Ministerial level;
- The range of calorific values of hazardous wastes permitted and restrictions on the content of pollutants e.g. PCB, PCP, chlorine, fluorine, sulphur, heavy metals?
- In response to this finding of elevated levels of PCP and dioxins, the Commission carried out an urgent inspection visit to India from 5 to 11 October 2007.
- Such contamination constitutes a threat to public health within the Community if no measures are taken to avoid the presence of pentachlorophenol (PCP) and dioxins in guar gum.
- The Community Reference Laboratory for Dioxins and PCBs in Feed and Food has carried out a study on the correlation between PCP and dioxins in contaminated guar gum from India.
- Member States shall inform the Commission through the Rapid Alert System for food and feed of all consignments which are found to contain PCP above 0,01 mg/kg taking into account the measurement uncertainty.
- From this study it can be concluded that guar gum containing a level of PCP below the level of 0,01 mg/kg does not contain unacceptable levels of dioxins.
- Member States shall prohibit the first placing on the market of the products referred to in Article 1 unless an original analytical report, issued by a laboratory accredited according EN ISO/IEC 17025 for the analysis of PCP in food and feed or by a laboratory that is pursuing the necessary accreditation procedures and which has adequate quality control schemes in place  accompanying the consignment demonstrates that the product does not contain more than 0,01 mg/kg pentachlorophenol (PCP).