- a daily allowance for living expenses (especially while traveling in connection with your job)
- Per diem amount in … (13)
- Per diem amount in … (12)
- transportation/travel (excluding ‘per diem’ costs) within the operations area of HQs:
- Notwithstanding paragraphs 1 and 2, Canada shall not make any contribution towards the financing of per diem allowances paid to personnel of the European Union Member States.
- The following sums have been paid to the unemployed person on the basis of this certificate: Periods to which the payments relate No of days for which benefits are provided Date of payment Rate of exchange Per diem amount in … (12) Per diem amount in … (13) Total payments in … (13) from to 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Total Reason for suspension or stoppage of payments: … 8
- Each Member State or Union institution shall bear the costs related to any of the staff seconded by it, including travel expenses to and from the place of deployment, salaries, medical coverage, and allowances other than applicable per diem allowances as well as hardship and risk allowances.
- Except for the Head of Mission, each Member State or institution shall bear the costs relating to the experts seconded by it, including salaries, medical coverage, travel expenses to and from the DRC and allowances, other than per diem and housing allowances.
- Transportation/travel (excluding ‘per diem’ costs) within the operations area of HQs expenditure related to vehicle transportation and other travel by other means and freight costs, including travel by national augmentees and visitors; incremental costs of fuel over and above what normal operations would have cost; lease of additional vehicles; costs of official journeys between the operational location and Brussels and/or EU-organised meetings; third-party insurance costs imposed by some countries upon international organisations conducting operations in their territory.