- a way of conceiving something
"Luther had a new perception of the Bible"
- The perception of beauty is a moral test.
- The simple perception of natural forms is a delight.
- I'm afraid my depth perception is very poor.
- If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.
- It is hard, perhaps even impossible, to define normal sensory perception.
- The problem lies in the fact that the necessary gap is bridged by perception.
- Which means that our perception of any situation depends only partly on sensory signals being received at that time.
- Most of these who are thrust into combat soon find it impossible to maintain the mythic perception of war.
- Perception is based, to a very large extent, on conceptual models - which are always inadequate, often incomplete and sometimes profoundly wrong.
- And it is only a very short step from there, to perception which occurs in the absence of all immediate signals and has to be labeled extrasensory.
- The phone call is quite challenging to understand because the caller is in a panic and for that reason he speaks slightly fast and in addition to that there's the road's noise which hinders the perception of the caller's words.
- hazard perception and accident avoidance,
- Examinations of sensory functions (vision, hearing, colour perception);
- the perception of overall administrative burden on enterprises;
- Examination of sensory functions (vision, hearing, colour perception);