- the act of making something perfect
- volmaaktheid, idealiteit, onfeilbaarheid, perfectie
- the state of being without a flaw or defect
- an ideal instance; a perfect embodiment of a concept
- Perfection isn't good enough.
- Perfection doesn't exist.
- Is perfection boring?
- Mayuko always aims for perfection.
- Perfection is a trifle dull.
- This woman is perfection incarnate.
- I can only gape at such perfection.
- This woman is the embodiment of perfection.
- Accually his work has reached the acme of perfection.
- He brought the art of painting to perfection.
- Life is too short to seek perfection in material things.
- Improving upon perfection is not an easy job.
- The Venus de Milo is the perfection of beauty.
- How long did you train in order to achieve such perfection?
- I'm sorry that I don't conform to your preconceived notions of perfection.