- geneeskundige die bevoegd is praktijk uit te oefenen
- a licensed medical practitioner
- Physician, heal thyself.
- He is not a physician.
- She is not a physician.
- The physician prescribed his patient some medicine.
- I believed that he was a physician.
- I thought that he was a physician.
- Mr. Suzuki isn't a dentist. He's a physician.
- The prominent physician was invested doctor honoris causa.
- Mr Suzuki is not a dentist but a physician.
- If only the physician wouldn’t eat his food in one gulp like that.
- There's no reason why I should become a physician because my father is one.
- You should ask a physician for his advice before taking this medicine.
- In addition to being a physician, he was a master pianist.
- My physician advised me to refrain from alcohol for the time being.
- The word doctor refers to a person with the highest university degree, and colloquially to a physician.