- work as a veterinarian
"She vetted for the farms in the area for many years"
- examine carefully
"Someone should vet this report before it goes out"
- provide veterinary care for
- provide (a person) with medical care
- My brother is a vet.
- Mr Briggs is not a doctor, he is a vet.
- I have to take the cat to the vet today.
- My vet won't feed his dog commercial dog food.
- My vet told me to feed my dog in the evening.
- Tom and Mary were supposed to take their dog to the vet this morning.
- Even though her vet told her not to, she continued to feed her dog raw vegetables.
- Vet No
- Vet. No
- E-mail: email@example.com’
- Stamp and signature (official vet)
- Vet No Name of establishment
- The State may take into account long-term and strategic considerations and enjoys a certain latitude for entrepreneurial decisions and, within those confines, the Commission is not allowed to vet such decisions.
- In column 2 of the entry for E 764 of the Annex I to Regulation (EC) No 2430/1999, the words ‘Hoechst Roussel Vet GmbH’ are replaced by the words ‘Huvepharma nv’. Article 2