to pipe up
- begin to play or sing
- You can smoke a pipe when you grow up.
- Hey, Ken'ichi, come along that drain pipe. I'll pull you up.
- There were long desks lined up, several pipe chairs, and stuck on the bulletin board were a calendar and several printouts.
- All parts of the dilution system and the sampling system from the exhaust pipe up to the filter holder, which are in contact with raw and diluted exhaust gas, must be designed to minimise deposition or alteration of the particulates.
- All parts of the dilution system and the sampling system from the exhaust pipe up to the filter holder, which are in contact with raw and diluted exhaust gas, shall be designed to minimize deposition or alteration of the particulates.
- The brake energy storage (e.g. supply reservoirs of indirect pneumatic air brake system, brake pipe air) and the brake energy used to build up the brake effort (e.g. air from brake cylinders of indirect pneumatic air brake system) shall be used only for braking use.
- The measures were implemented as part of initiatives such as the Global Fashion Plan (Plan Global de la Moda), the Spanish Habitat Plan (Plan Hábitat de España), official stands, sectoral plans, export consortia, plans for setting up businesses abroad, plans to promote Spanish brands, introductory plans to foreign trade promotion (PIPE), assistance for participation in fairs, meetings of representatives, trade missions, business investment and cooperation forums, creation and updating of data bases of operators, communication and advertising campaigns.
- Preparation and design costs, (B) costs of buildings, machinery and equipment, installation costs or costs incurred for the adjustment and repair work of existing buildings, machinery and equipment (C) Up to the limit of 10 % of the projects' eligible expenditure, costs arising from the purchase of land directly related to the investment and from the construction of electric lines. (D) Costs ensuing from the construction of a pipe to be connected to a district heating network.