- a highly desirable position or assignment
"a political plum"
"fell plumb in the middle of the puddle"
- Do you like plum-cake?
- Plum blossoms come out in March.
- He landed himself a really plum job.
- This plum tart is to be made with shortening.
- The plum blossoms are at their best this week.
- It's the first time I prune this plum tree.
- We visited Mito Park, which is famous for its plum blossoms.
- Country girls like to cut red paper into peach and plum blossoms and paste them onto doors and windows.
- "Do you know what kind of tree you just broke?" "No, I don't," I answered the detective. While looking through the open door, the detective shouted, "Hey, do you know what kind of tree he just broke?" "Um, looks like it's a yew plum pine," said the voice of a young woman. After straightening himself in his seat, the detective asked me one more time: "Do you know what kind of tree you just broke?"
- Plum pox virus
- Plum, prunus domestica, hydrolyzate
- Jambolan  (java plum)
- Jambolan (java plum)
- Jambolan (java plum) 0,05 
- Plum line pattern virus (American)