- administer poison to
"She poisoned her husband but he did not die"
- kill with poison
"She poisoned her husband"
- spoil as if by poison
"poison someone's mind"
"poison the atmosphere in the office"
- stof die al in kleine dosis de levensfuncties ernstig verstoort
- any substance that causes injury or illness or death of a living organism
- anything that harms or destroys
"the poison of fascism"
- It's poison.
- It's a deadly poison!
- Tom didn't poison Mary.
- What's your poison?
- Did you poison Tom?
- Tom didn't poison anybody.
- Poison can kill you.
- Many household cleaners contain poison.
- He took poison by mistake.
- Oh, gods, my gods, poison, bring me poison!...
- This transparent liquid contains poison.
- The words poison and potion are cognates.
- Tom accidentally ate some rat poison.
- He killed himself by taking poison.
- I got a rash from poison ivy.