- dress up showily
"He pranked himself out in his best clothes"
- dress or decorate showily or gaudily
"Roses were pranking the lawn"
- I thought it was a prank call.
- She remonstrated against her boy friend's prank.
- I hope it was a prank!
- I caught my son making prank calls to random phone numbers.
- Sarah was discerning enough to realize that her friends were trying to prank her.
- If you do such a prank again, you will hear from the owner.
- And do you remember that time when we pulled that prank?
- Today may be April Fool's Day, but your prank went overboard. Seriously, I'm pretty angry!
- As a prank, some students let three goats loose inside their school after painting the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on the sides of the goats. The teachers spent most of the day looking for goat number 3.