- an argument in favor of a proposal
- voor, pro, protagonistisch
- in favor of (an action or proposal etc.)
"a pro vote"
- in favor of a proposition, opinion, etc.
- You're the pro.
- Tom is a pro.
- I like pro wrestling.
- I'm a pro.
- Pro baseball is interesting these days.
- Tom plays baseball like a pro.
- He has remained pro-conservative throughout.
- Let's put together a pro-soccer team for Nagasaki!
- The Miami Heat is a pro basketball team part of the NBA and located in Miami.
- The photos are taken by a pro, so they'll turn out well.
- No pro golfer in Japan is as popular as Jumbo Ozaki.
- If pro is the opposite of con is the opposite of progress Congress?
- There were a lot of opinions, pro and con, on this question.
- My wife used to be a pro-wrestler, so if she ever catches me two-timing her, I'd be beaten to a pulp.
- Additionaly to Internet censorship, the Belarusian government systematically conducts Distributed Denial of Service attacks againt a number of pro-democratic news sites on the dates of anti-government protests and elections days.