to progress to
- Trade leads to national progress.
- There is no limit to human progress.
- They could not expect to make progress.
- Trial and error is essential to progress.
- How is the discovery related to the progress of science?
- The obstacles to our progress have been removed at last.
- You will progress in proportion to your abilities.
- As science makes progress, old ways give place to new.
- Lack of flexibility is an obstacle to one's progress.
- The art of progress is to preserve order amid change, and to preserve change amid order.
- Compared to fifty years ago, today's aviation technology has made great progress.
- They attributed the low death rate of infants to the progress of medicine.
- He will struggle to graduate if he does not make progress.
- If science makes progress, we'll be able to solve such problems.
- I thought Tom would stop by to check on our progress.