- wilde groei, woekering
- growth by the rapid multiplication of parts
- a rapid increase in number (especially a rapid increase in the number of deadly weapons)
"the proliferation of nuclear weapons"
- The crisis led to the 1968 Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
- The proliferation of Internet usage has given birth to a new generation of young people.
- Apple proliferation mycoplasm; or
- neoplastic proliferation due to insertional mutagenicity.
- Namchongang's proliferation activities are of grave concern given the DPRK's past proliferation activities.
- Namchongang’s proliferation activities are of grave concern given the DPRK’s past proliferation activities.
- an assessment of the potential for proliferation of cyanobacteria;
- It is deemed to be involved in nuclear proliferation activities.
- non-proliferation of WMD and their means of delivery.
- Namchongang’s proliferation activities are of grave concern given the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea’s past proliferation activities.
- Cooperation in countering the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Open source information collection on nuclear non-proliferation
- encouraging the development of proliferation-resistant and safeguards-friendly technologies;
- Directorate for Non-Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction