- groei; van levende wezens
- (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level
- life cycle
- psychomotor development
- psychosexual development
- toename, accres, increment, aanwas, stijging
- a process of becoming larger or longer or more numerous or more important
"the growth of population"
- a progression from simpler to more complex forms
"the growth of culture"
- He ordered them to survey population growth.
- His effort contributed to my company's growth.
- Japan has developed her economic growth.
- The economy recorded a negative growth.
- We must prevent rapid population growth.
- We know how food affects growth.
- Sarkozy defended a model of sustainable growth.
- The medicine hastened the process of growth.
- Such drastic economic growth cannot be sustained.
- Childhood is a period of rapid growth.
- I see a surge in loan growth.
- A quarterly growth of 1.2% means an annual growth rate of 4.8%.
- The quarterly growth of 1.2% means an annual growth rate of 4.8%.
- Men are but children of a larger growth.
- The growth in population is very rapid in developing countries.