- groei; van levende wezens
- (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level
- life cycle
- psychomotor development
- psychosexual development
- coming to full development; becoming mature
- (medicine) the formation of morbific matter in an abscess or a vesicle and the discharge of pus
- On November 15th the seven-five-three festival when parents with boys of five, girls of seven and either boys or girls of three dress, celebrate children's maturation, dress them in gay clothes and take to shrines where they pray for their children's future.
- Maturation of the TCCA market
- Maturation period of at least 30 days.
- Dry curing followed by maturation for at least 4 days.
- for the manufacture of cheese with a maturation period of at least two months; or
- for the manufacture of cheese with a maturation period of at least two months;
- Proportion of fish larger than the mean size of first sexual maturation (3.3.1)
- Dry curing with a stabilisation period of at least 10 days and a maturation period of more than 45 days.
- Size at first sexual maturation, which may reflect the extent of undesirable genetic effects of exploitation (3.3.4).
- Curing time is 14 to 21 days followed by maturation in cold-smoke for 4 to 5 weeks.
- Curing time depending on the shape and weight of meat pieces for approximately 2 days/kg followed by stabilisation/maturation.
- Product has a minimum 4-week maturation period and a water/protein ratio of less than 1,7.
- While the product itself may have reached some level of maturation, this cannot be said for the relevant market.
- Curing time depending on the shape and weight of meat pieces for approximately 14 to 35 days followed by stabilisation/maturation.
- Curing time depending on the shape and weight of meat pieces for approximately 10 to 14 days followed by stabilisation/maturation.