- inactivity that is passive and monotonous, comparable to the inactivity of plant life
"their holiday was spent in sleep and vegetation"
- an abnormal growth or excrescence (especially a warty excrescence on the valves of the heart)
- the process of growth in plants
- The vegetation was thick and lush.
- I propose to investigate the vegetation of the island in great detail.
- There were only a few patches of vegetation near the river.
- The tiger's stripes make it difficult to see because they merge with the vegetation and break up the outline of the body.
- Vegetation protection
- LV for vegetation
- Thresholds for vegetation
- Iberian gypsum vegetation (Gypsophiletalia)
- Vegetation area exposed
- 6 = Re-vegetation
- roadside environment including vegetation;
- Protection of vegetation
- Total ground vegetation layer
- Above LV for vegetation
- Perennial vegetation of stony banks