- shop around; not necessarily buying
- vegetation (such as young shoots, twigs, and leaves) that is suitable for animals to eat
"a deer needs to eat twenty pounds of browse every day"
- I'd like you to quickly browse through these documents.
- Client service that allows a user to interact with a catalogue to locate, browse, and manage metadata about geographic data or geographic services.
- ensuring that a certificate holder does not simultaneously browse any other Internet site at the same time as it accesses TARGET2-[insert CB/country reference].