- yield crops
"This land crops well"
- a collection of people or things appearing together
"the annual crop of students brings a new crop of ideas"
- the output of something in a season
"the latest crop of fashions is about to hit the stores"
- the stock or handle of a whip
- Drought was credited with the poor crop.
- We are the cream of the crop!
- The rice crop is poor this year.
- The frost rendered the orange crop worthless.
- Farmers suffered crop losses from poor weather.
- They're the cream of the crop.
- There's a crop circle in the field.
- The rice crop was scanty this year.
- The rice crop is already in.
- Clover makes a good cover crop.
- The tomato crop is of good quality.
- The main crop of Japan is rice.
- The rice crop is large this year.
- Those scientists are the cream of the crop.
- The land is out of crop this year.