- foster the growth of
- Farmers cultivate the soil.
- We cultivate rice.
- Cultivate the wilderness.
- You must cultivate your mind.
- Anyone can cultivate their interest in music.
- Sports are effective to cultivate friendship.
- His mother tried to cultivate her son's interest in art.
- We should cultivate our minds by reading good books.
- You should cultivate the habit of getting up early.
- Picture books will cultivate the minds of children.
- All you have to do is to cultivate the ability to put yourself in the other fellow's place.
- It shall be prohibited to cultivate genetically modified plants, subject to the provisions of paragraph 2.
- the details permitting identification of the members of the producer organisation and the eligible areas they cultivate;
- A positive attitude also covers creativity, and the willingness to cultivate aesthetic capacity through artistic self-expression and participation in cultural life.
- Moreover, if measures were not imposed it is highly likely that the various user industries will suffer a lack of supply in the medium and long term as farmers will no longer cultivate strawberries destined for the processing industry a result of depressed prices for strawberries.