- very restrained or quiet
"a tame Christmas party"
"she was one of the tamest and most abject creatures imaginable with no will or power to act but as directed"
- flat and uninspiring
- This lion is very tame.
- You cannot tame a wolf.
- Gods created women to tame men.
- Time and thinking tame the strongest grief.
- She'd better tame that violent temper.
- Her dog is not so much faithful as tame.
- Tom caught a wolf and tried to tame it.
- The bear is quite tame and doesn't bite.
- This camel is so tame that anyone can ride it.
- The birds are so tame they will eat from your hand.
- Having once tasted ink, she became thirsty in that regard, as tame tigers are said to be after tasting another sort of fluid, and wanted to sign everything, and put her name in all kinds of places.
- A camel is a gentle and pleasant tame beast whereof there are plenty in Africa especially in the Deserts of Lybia, Numidia and Barbary by which Africans estimate their own wealth.
- (MTBE, TAME, ETBE)
- 2-METHOXY-2-METHYLBUTANE (TAME)
- 2-methoxy-2-methylbutane (TAME).