- Some day man will reclaim the desert for agriculture.
- This is our chance to answer that call. This is our moment. This is our time, to put our people back to work and open doors of opportunity for our kids; to restore prosperity and promote the cause of peace; to reclaim the American dream and reaffirm that fundamental truth, that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope. And where we are met with cynicism and doubt and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people: Yes,
- If the company can reclaim some of these duties from the Cenvat system then the drawback rate is lower.
- Further, companies should be able to reclaim variable components of remuneration that were paid on the basis of data, which proved to be manifestly misstated.
- Financial undertakings should be able to reclaim variable components of remuneration that were awarded for performance based on data which has subsequently proven to be manifestly misstated.
- A removal of accounts provision is an unconditional repurchase (call) option that gives an entity the right to reclaim assets transferred subject to some restrictions.
- Removal of accounts provision. A removal of accounts provision is an unconditional repurchase (call) option that gives an entity the right to reclaim assets transferred subject to some restrictions.
- Contractual arrangements with executive or managing directors should include provisions that permit the company to reclaim variable components of remuneration that were awarded on the basis of data which subsequently proved to be manifestly misstated.
- According to the company documentation, such milk was variously classified as ‘reclaim milk’, ‘waste milk’, milk ‘not fit for human consumption’ or milk accompanied by certificates of analysis stating in what way the milk was defective.
- According to Article 14 in Part II of Protocol 3 to the Surveillance and Court Agreement, in cases of unlawful aid, should it be found incompatible, the Authority orders, as a rule, the EFTA State concerned to reclaim aid from the recipient. The Authority is of the opinion that no general principles preclude repayment in the present case.
- Most of this VAT is then reclaimed on the sale of the finished product, whether sold domestically (in which case all is reclaimable) or for export (in which case the Chinese government restricts the reclaim of VAT at certain rates for certain goods at certain times).
- although notified by Spain as aid to cover exceptional costs arising from restructuring (Article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 1407/2002), was intended principally for environmental protection purposes, since the objective was to reclaim land on the surface above mines and to demolish fixed installations on the surface so as to help mitigate the environmental impact of disused coalmines.
- If a person has received social welfare assistance in one Member State during a period in which he was entitled to benefits under the legislation of another Member State, the body which provided the assistance may, if it is legally entitled to reclaim the benefits due to the person concerned, request the institution of any other Member State responsible for paying benefits in favour of the person concerned to deduct the amount of assistance paid from the amounts which that Member State pays to the person concerned.
- A removal of accounts provision is an unconditional repurchase (call) option that gives an entity the right to reclaim assets transferred subject to some restrictions. Provided that such an option results in the entity neither retaining nor transferring substantially all the risks and rewards of ownership, it precludes derecognition only to the extent of the amount subject to repurchase (assuming that the transferee cannot sell the assets). For example, if the carrying amount and proceeds from the transfer of loan assets are CU100000 and any individual loan could be called back but the aggregate amount of loans that could be repurchased could not exceed CU10000, CU90000 of the loans would qualify for derecognition.