- being within reasonable or average limits; not excessive or extreme
"a moderate income"
- make less fast or intense
"moderate your speed"
- matigen, modereren
- lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits
"moderate your alcohol intake"
- Moderate exercise is necessary for good health.
- Moderate exercise is good for you.
- The weather in Florida is generally moderate.
- Try to be moderate in drinking.
- Some are moderate; some are radical.
- Moderate exercise stimulates the circulation of blood.
- Taking moderate exercise will keep you healthy.
- Moderate exercises will make us feel good.
- Taking moderate exercise will do you good.
- Moderate exercise is necessary to health.
- Moderate exercise invigorates the blood circulation.
- He drinks a moderate amount of coffee.
- Moderate exercise will do you good.
- I always drive at a moderate speed.
- He is man of moderate views.