- walk daintily
"She minced down the street"
- This is mince.
- He doesn't mince words.
- Tom does not mince words.
- I do not mince words.
- In Britain, mince pies are traditionally eaten at Christmas time.
- Not to mince matters, I don't want you to come to our party.
- A meat grinder to produce a sufficiently homogenous fish mince.
- Mince or homogenise portions of the sample and return to the plastic tray.
- Note: No make of mincer is recommended, however, the mincer used should have sufficient power to mince frozen or quick-frozen chicken to produce a homogeneous mixture corresponding to that obtained from a mincer fitted with a 4 mm hole disc.