- form or shape by chopping
"chop a hole in the ground"
- move suddenly
- hit sharply
- the irregular motion of waves (usually caused by wind blowing in a direction opposite to the tide)
"the boat headed into the chop"
- a jaw
"I'll hit him on the chops"
- He ordered a chop suey.
- Where did you chop them?
- Chop the pickled cabbage finely.
- I like to chop wood.
- Peel and finely chop the horseradish.
- Their job is to chop the wood.
- 1. Finely chop the chicken breast meat.
- Let me show you how to chop onions without crying.
- We still have to turn the hay and chop wood.
- I had to get the axes to chop the wood.
- Finely chop an onion, some garlic and a chilli, and saute on a little oil until the onion is brown.
- Most people who eat with a fork live in Europe, North America, and South America; people who eat with chop sticks live in Africa, the Near East, Indonesia, and India.
- Actually I wanted to be a damsel in a tower guarded by seven dragons, and then a prince on a white horse would chop off the dragons' heads and liberate me.
- Piece of boneless chop smoked
- Piece of boneless chop, in brine and smoked