- moderate in type or degree or effect or force; far from extreme
"a mild winter storm"
"a mild fever"
- The climate's very mild.
- He has a mild nature.
- Japan has a mild climate.
- She spoke in mild accents.
- This winter has been mild.
- The climate here is mild.
- I have a mild pain here.
- The climate is mild in this country.
- The autumn was long and mild.
- That country has a mild climate.
- Generally speaking, the climate here is mild.
- He had a mild heart attack.
- We had a mild winter last year.
- The man was mild of manner.
- We are having a mild winter.