- to create or manufacture a specific amount
"the computer is outputting the data from the job I'm running"
- The overall output was tons.
- Global agricultural output was expanding.
- She investigated the company's output record carefully.
- The output at this factory has increased by 20%.
- The output is way below last year's level.
- The output of this factory has increased by 20%.
- Steel output set a record for two consecutive years.
- Last year's output of coal fell short of the standard.
- I want you to redirect the output of this command into that file.
- When the input exceeds a certain threshold, an output signal is instantaneously released.
- It is unclear in Patterson's experiment whether the output objects fully correspond to the designed models.
- Despite a shortage of steel, industrial output has increased by five percent.
- Thanks to the technological innovation, the maximum output of the factory has doubled.
- The output of E->J translation software can be improved greatly by the way the user utilises it.
- You need to filter the output of this command in order to display only the lines with "foo" inside.