- vergroting met een bepaalde factor
- an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of division; the product of two numbers is computed
"the multiplication of four by three gives twelve"
- a multiplicative increase
"repeated copying leads to a multiplication of errors"
"this multiplication of cells is a natural correlate of growth"
- the act of producing offspring or multiplying by such production
- I already know the whole multiplication table.
- Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities.
- The children are learning the multiplication tables by heart.
- Vectors need not correspond to a physical quantity; anything can be a vector space as long as vector addition and scalar multiplication is defined.
- One of my favorite sentences in the "Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" book is: "I could say the multiplication table up to six times seven is thirty-five, and I don't take no stock in mathematics, anyway".
- Multiplication factor
- Persistence and multiplication
- production or reproduction (multiplication);
- Multiplication may take place for five generations.
- production of seeds: only the units engaged in seed multiplication,
- Multiplication factor for use in item (a)(ii)
- Specify here actual values without using the multiplication factors.
- production of seeds: only the units engaged in seed multiplication, group 01,3: Plant propagation
- the relatively rapid multiplication of micro-organisms leads to a higher frequency of mutations.
- Persistence and likelihood of multiplication in or on treated materials, feedingstuffs or foodstuffs