- wijze van uitspreken; wijze van uitspreken
- the manner in which someone utters a word
"they are always correcting my pronunciation"
- the way a word or a language is customarily spoken
"the pronunciation of Chinese is difficult for foreigners"
"that is the correct pronunciation"
- Please correct my pronunciation.
- Is French pronunciation difficult?
- Is German pronunciation difficult?
- She practiced her English pronunciation yesterday.
- His pronunciation is far from perfect.
- Mr Smith drilled them in English pronunciation.
- What's the Italian pronunciation of this word?
- Our English teacher put emphasis on pronunciation.
- I'd like to improve my French pronunciation.
- Your pronunciation is more or less correct.
- Pronunciation-think of Psyche!- Is a paling, stout and spiky.
- I still can't get the knack of English pronunciation.
- Except for pronunciation, everyone can speak good French.
- Tom spent the whole day working on his French pronunciation.
- And your pronunciation is okay, when you say correctly croquet.