- with reason or justice
- Let's do this properly.
- I handled it properly.
- The engine doesn't function properly.
- I like things done properly.
- The pump didn't work properly.
- The toilet doesn't flush properly.
- The motor does not function properly.
- You should stretch properly before exercising.
- My boy can't do addition properly yet.
- The car door doesn't close properly.
- I haven't met him properly yet.
- Properly used, certain poisons will prove beneficial.
- The questionnaire form was distributed properly.
- Certain poisons, properly used, are useful.
- If you understand, then do it properly.