- conforming to conventions of sexual behavior
"speech in this circle, if not always decent, never became lewd"
- observing conventional sexual mores in speech or behavior or dress
"though one of her shoulder straps had slipped down, she was perfectly decent by current standards"
- decently clothed
"are you decent?"
- Tom has a decent salary.
- This is a decent town.
- Get yourself a decent suit.
- She is quite decent in conduct.
- Tom wished he had a decent job.
- Tom has a very decent salary.
- He is a very decent fellow.
- No decent people go to that place.
- Tom seems like a decent kid.
- Tom is a decent sort of guy.
- Tom couldn't find anyplace decent to rent.
- Tom is a fairly decent golfer.
- A skilled mechanic earns decent wages.
- It is not decent to laugh at another's troubles.
- I thought you were a decent young woman.