- gedijen, prospereren, welvaren, tieren
make steady progress; be at the high point in one's career or reach a high point in historical significance or importance
- Live long and prosper.
- I will prosper.
- Not all good men will prosper.
- The good will not necessarily prosper.
- The provision of funding between GBP 500000 (EUR 700000) and GBP 2 million (EUR 2,9 million) is essential for many small businesses to survive and prosper.
- The application was lodged by Henan Prosper Skins & Leather Enterprise Co., Ltd (‘the applicant’), an exporting producer in the People’s Republic of China (‘the country concerned’).
- A review of Regulation (EC) No 1338/2006 is hereby initiated pursuant to Article 11(4) of Regulation (EC) No 384/96 in order to determine if and to what extent the imports of chamois leather and combination chamois leather, whether or not cut to shape, including crust chamois leather and combination crust chamois leather, falling within CN code(s) 41141010 and 41141090, originating in the People’s Republic of China, produced and sold for export to the Community by Henan Prosper Skins & Leather Enterprise Co., Ltd (TARIC additional code A957) should be subject to the antidumping duty imposed by Regulation (EC) No 1338/2006.