the region close around a person or thing
a Gestalt principle of organization holding that (other things being equal) objects or events that are near to one another (in space or time) are perceived as belonging together as a unit
the property of being close together
- A under-glass holder for proximity reading heads.
- Blind people sometimes develop a compensatory ability to sense the proximity of objects around them.
- What the fuck are you up to taking advantage of his proximity to cling to him like a wet T-shirt?!
- GROUND PROXIMITY WARNING SYSTEM
- Ground proximity warning system
- Ground proximity detection
- Ground Proximity Warning;
- ground proximity warning;
- Proximity to a major road
- 418 Proximity analysis service (spatialProximityAnalysisService)
- Principles of self-sufficiency and proximity
- Firefighter's outfit: protective clothing (close proximity clothing)
- proximity to water courses, constructions, buildings;
- proximity to domestic poultry farms; and
- 604 Temporal proximity analysis service (temporalProximityAnalysisService)