- jas die tegen de regen beschermt
- The rain penetrated my raincoat.
- The raincoat sheds water perfectly.
- A button has come off my raincoat.
- Who's the girl in a yellow raincoat?
- Feel for the pockets of your raincoat.
- Tom needs to buy a new raincoat.
- You had better put on a raincoat.
- You should put on a raincoat because it's cold outside.
- I'm looking for a navy blue raincoat, size 36.
- Detective Columbo is always in a frayed raincoat.
- I had a raincoat on so I didn't get so wet.
- Had it not been for your raincoat, I would have been drenched to the skin.
- If it had not been for your raincoat, I would have been drenched to the skin.