collide with the rear end of
"The car rear-ended me"
- Rear end collisions often cause whiplash.
- The speeding vehicle skidded and crashed head-on into the rear-end of a truck before the driver could say Jack Robinson.
- Rear end
- On the rear end
- Procedure for rear-end collision test
- ANNEX S TRAIN VISIBILITY — REAR END
- End-outline/front-position (side)/rear-position (side)/stop lamps
- Annex IV — Procedure for rear-end collision test
- End-outline, front-position (side), rear-position (side), stop, side marker, daytime running lamps Directive
- End-outline, front position (side), rear-position (side), stop, side marker, daytime running lamps
- end-outline marker lamp: white in front, red at the rear,
- 22 End-outline, front-side, rear-side, stop, day time running, side-marker lamps
- On chassis-cabs the rear end-outline marker lamps are optional.
- End-outline marker lamps, front position (side) lamps, rear position (side) lamps and stop lamps:
- Distance between the centre of the coupling device and the rear end of the vehicle: … mm