- spelers in de verdediging
- the back of a military formation or procession
"infantrymen were in the rear"
- achterwerk; het achterste, de billen, van mens of dier; achterwerk; het achterste, de billen, van mens of dier; bips; billen; achterste; achterwerk; billen; achterste; billen; achterwerk
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- hind end
- rear end
- tail end
- I rear cattle.
- Watch the rear.
- I'm in the rear car.
- Rear end collisions often cause whiplash.
- Watch the rear. I'll watch the front.
- I am at the rear of him.
- The rear-view mirror fell off.
- Speak louder for the benefit of those in the rear.
- The girl is checking out the rear of the bicycle.
- Please move to the rear of the bus.
- Smokers are asked to occupy the rear seats.
- Many people pushed their way toward the rear exit.
- The hijackers moved to the rear of the plane.
- My mother worked hard in order to rear us.
- They had a dent in the rear door.